Drilling Rigs » Blast hole drilling rigs » TBD 40
The GWD15 hydraulically operated drill rig is ideal for Blast hole drilling application in rock formation. Thanks to its simple and compact design, excellent performance, high accessibility and reliability at afford cost in its class. GWD15 rig’s flexibility means it can be mounted on three wheel wagon version to 30% terrain it will be used. Air compressor will be mounted on trolley.
- Proven technology ensures easy maintenance and more productive.
- The rig can be customize as per customer requirement
- All the actuators are operated by proportional control valves
- Drill rod handling 10 feet (3.0 meter)
- Drilling depth up to 50 feet (15 meters)
- Drilling diameter 4.5inch (114 mm) – 5inch (127 mm)
- Pull up force 2000 kgf
- Drill head torque 120 kg.m
- Air compressor 540 cfm/175 psi
- Boom swing
- Mast swing