Drilling Rigs » Exploration drilling rigs » Core Driling Rig » CDR 150
The CDR150 drill rig is ideal for exploration drilling application in rock formation. Thanks to its simple and compact design, excellent performance, high accessibility and reliability at afford cost in its class. The CDR150 rig’s flexibility means it can be mounted on single truck version, crawler mounted versions and on local truck matching the rig to the terrain it will be used.
Optional: Multipurpose drill rig (Core, DTH, mud rotary)
- Proven technology ensures easy maintenance and more productive.
- The rig can be customize as per customer requirement
- All the actuators are operated by proportional control valves
- Drill rod handling 10 feet (3.0 meter)
- Drilling depth up to 500 feet (150 meters)
- Drilling diameter BQ – NQ
- Pull up force 4700 kgf
- Drill head torque 40 kg.m – 80 kg.m
- Dual speed gearbox
- Mud pump flow 80 lpm (optional: 100 lpm)
- Angle hole drilling
- Contact us for other drilling size