Drilling Rigs » Blast hole drilling rigs » CBD 12C
The CBD12C hydraulically operated drill rig is ideal for Blast hole drilling application in rock formation. Thanks to its simple and compact design, excellent performance, high accessibility and reliability at afford cost in its class. CBD12C rig’s flexibility means it can be mounted on crawler mounted version to 60% terrain it will be used. Air compressor will be mounted on board.
- Proven technology ensures easy maintenance and more productive.
- The rig can be customize as per customer requirement
- All the actuators are operated by proportional control valves
- Drill rod handling 20 feet (6.0 meter)
- Drilling depth up to 40 feet (12 meters)
- Drilling diameter 6.0 inch (152mm) – 6.5 inch (165mm)
- Pull up force 3000 kgf
- Drill head torque 180 kg.m
- Air compressor 600 cfm/200 psi
- Boom swing
- Mast swing
- Mast sliding